Friday, December 22, 2017

John Deputy ADMITS DEFEAT and Allie (upstairs), Has a PSYCHOLOGICAL MELTDOWN, Screaming at Me that I Am "THE SCARIEST MAN ALIVE!!!"




From: Scott Kenan
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 4:08 PM
To: Jonathan Deputy

Cc: goldwalker@ec.rr.com; jkenan02@gmail.com; kenan5@aol.com; mikekenan@comcast.net; duffyjr3@verizon.net; connor.kenan@nordicwi.com; bojones@verizon.net; marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com; breakingnews@starnewsonline.com; breakingnews@starnewsonline.com; ari@msnbc.com.; scoops@huffingtonpost.com; editorial@nytimes.com; wilmjourn@aol.com; info@goodshepherdwilmington.org; benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org; Jennifer.Harjo@nccourts.org


Subject: My REPLY to property manager Jon Deputy's email, just received. All seems CALM, now, so Holiday Imbibers might lift a TOAST of likker or POT likker (but ONLY if they can handle it)!!! !!! !!!

As promised, I am happy to do so. Because of the way I use the List, I can't do that until the next time I email out a blog posting, and that will be many hours from now, If I FORGET -- just return it -- no need to comment -- to remind me.

May you and yours have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS (or whatever Holiday you celebrate)!!!

Scott


From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 3:35 PM
To: Scott Kenan

Subject: Re: Please welcome Jonathan Deputy (my apartment manager) BACK to this List -- and a VERY MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS (or YOUR Holiday), to each and every one of my READERS, regardless politics, spiritual practice (or none), etc.!!!

Scott,


For a second time...please remove me from this mailing list, I do not wish to receive any correspondence from this forum.


Jon Deputy

Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342

Sun Coast Vacation Rentals

reservations@suncoastvr.com


910.367.1756


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/this-morning-my-mother-ruth-anne-meyer.html


Friday, December 22, 2017


This Morning, My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, ADMITTED TO ME That She Works with Gold Walker and Jon Deputy to SCREW ME for Supporting the US Constitution and the REAL JESUS!!!



SADLY, Jon Deputy NEVER told any of the tenants here on Swofford Circle, that he expects to go to PRISON soon, and is NOT going to dig in DEEPER to his NAZISM, at this time.

I stepped out to the front porch, that the upstairs tenants must go through to the ground, and soon Allie, carried down a HUGE container of empty beer bottles, cans, and liquor bottles -- then dumped them into the recycle bin. She also had her little fluffy white dog, Leo, with her -- and the orange, stripey cat Cheese joined them, but Leo and Cheese came over to get petted by me, and REFUSED to climb the stairs with her.

I said, "Well, THEY sure are friendly!!!" and Allie yelled, "YOU aren't allowed to TALK TO ME." "Why not???" said I. "Because I LIVE HERE and YOU don't!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! !!! !!!"


I said, "Didn't Jon Deputy CALL YOU or TEXT YOU that the GAME IS UP, and that I am the one who is protected???"

"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!"

She grabbed Leo from UNDER MY CHAIR, charged up the stairs, and SLAMMED her door shut.


"Pete's" car is also here, but none other than mine.















US "Opium Soldiers" in Afghanistan



.

No comments:

Post a Comment