Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Shall I Sell Maps to D.A. Ben David's House to HOT GUYS to Get Free "B.J.s"??? / Log Cabin Republican Ben McCoy (not just DEMOCRATS) likes to "Smoke a Hot Stogey" -- and MORE!!!


District Attorney Benjamin Randall David and Stephanie Fitzgerald David's house at 635 Forest Hills Dr., Wilmington 28403, is just 0.7 miles from my own residence.


I live on the "Trolley Line" walking trail, and to make some money, perhaps I will sell HOT MALE HIKERS maps to Ben's house for him to oralize them, no???



Ben's boyfriend Lee (ending 2011 -- due to my blogging about it), looked much like this, and here is ONE accounting of their relationship:




But you CERTAINLY don't have to be a DEMOCRAT to be GAY -- look at former NC State Senator (now on my Kenan Family's Payroll as a Board Member of the UNC System)Thom Goolsby:


The comments at the end of this were from Thom impersonating a kindly GRANDMOTHER -- LOL!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2011/12/riding-wave.html


FORTUNATELY, Ben David does NOT need to have Thom Goolsby "service him" (or vice-versa), because ANOTHER problematic homosexual (to me in 2012, via email, blog comment, etc.), has MOVED TO FOREST HILLS:


Ben McCoy -- ARDENT supporter of Miss Brian Berger -- everyone's NIGHTMARE on Wilmington City Council a few years ago:




Anyway, Ben McCoy also was a FAILED Republican City Council contestant -- and RABID Radio Talk Show Host:




And lest anyone think I only give attention to some of Wilmington's HOTTEST HOMOS, here is one of the HOTTEST LESBIANS(Diesel Division) -- and if a SEVERE CRUSH by Narco-Trafficking Jennifer McCracken is indicative of anything:


Jennifer's HUGE CRUSH (when I lived two doors from her in Carolina Apartments), was on Miss Lindsey McKee/Luther:



Lindsey won the "Flattest Female in Wilmington" contest, and was IMMEDIATELY ELECTED JUDGE!!!


Here is how I tested out her femininityhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html

(I'm keeping the results a secret.)


Much of this I got from Mitch Bosanna, a Ron Paul Republican who gave me the email lists of ALL who gave money to BOTH Bill Saffo and Justin LaNasa in the 2011 Mayoral Campaign.


Justin(e) LaNasa -- a common Tattoo Parlorist



Mitch Bosanna (WOOF!!! An Italo-Jew)


Sadly, last I heard from Mitch -- about 2014 -- he was hiding in central Mexico, but since then his Facebook page was REMOVED, where I knew well -- OF -- his friend Celia Rivenbark:




Even my MOTHER loves Celia's writing!!!


Well the WHOLE POINTS (2), of this was to be that I got an email from NC Rep. Deb Butler that Celia will HEADLINE Deb's re-election campaign fundraiser in a couple of months (FUN!!!), and that yesterday was TOO BUSY to attend Harper Peterson's MEET-n-GREET at Ceviche restaurant, last night.

I had INTENDED to blog that I would NOT be there -- far enough in advance so that CORRUPTED Democrats weren't afraid to attend for a "fleecing of the flock"!!!


I REALLY like Harper (and Deb's) POLITICS!!!



But Politics with the hot YOUNG 'uns is more FUN!!!


And if YOU guessed that I'm pondering beginning a special "RIDICU-LIST" (titles CANNOT be copyrighted), patterned on everyone's FAVORITE CIA AGENT on CNN, the tiny-tittied Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt (who came out GAY EIGHT YEARS after everyone knew it) -- you are CORRECT!!!



DETAILS, here:

An oldie but goodie about CIA agent Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt's NAZI Family kicking me out of their Grand Central Station in NYC in 2012:




(Image removed in hopes of my getting laid.) Randy Brief's PERJURY (click image to see full perjury ). ...
SCOTTKENAN.BLOGSPOT.COM



>>> IN OTHER NEWS TODAY:


1. I called Gold Walker this morning -- to see if Andre Tyler Breton was out and I needed to go over, get the bed out, and clean up -- but Gold just complained about how dirty he left it -- an EXAGGERATION -- and exclaimed how she THANKS GOD he is out. And she never asked me to help out AT ALL -- even though I told her to let me know what I can do -- so I guess I am OFF THE CLEAN-UP HOOK-- YAY!!!


2. I called National General car insurance, and the NICEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, KAYLA (sp?), who got it down from $520.41 to $279.67 (half a year), in a matter of MINUTES -- so I PROMOTED HER to Executive Vice President of Customer Service -- YAY #2!!!


3. This week, ALSO a HUGE number of hits were referred from the WEBSITE of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory at California Institute of Technology (https://podaac.jpl.nasa.gov/), and also from http://www.sportstats.com/.


YAY #3.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment