Friday, December 22, 2017

This Morning, My Mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, ADMITTED TO ME That She Works with Gold Walker and Jon Deputy to SCREW ME for Supporting the US Constitution and the REAL JESUS!!!


Click image to ENLARGE to read licence plate numbers as this is HI-RESOLUTION!!!


THREE cars of Criminals in my parking lot this morning: Allie (a lessee), drives the red one, Kelsey, a lesbian, drives the Lexus SUV, and "Pete", Allie's boyfriend, drives the one in the center. It has dealer's plates and a sticker on a window that it is NOT for sale (a SURE sign of someone sneaking around and part of the Drug Mafia)!!!



>>> JON DEPUTY ALREADY CALLED (11:35 AM), TO LET ME KNOW HE IS EVICTING ME 


-- Because I said "Hello" this morning to Allie, who sat in her car and picked up ANOTHER young woman who pulled up in another car that is NOT here pictured, but I cut Mr. Deputy off after telling him I'd consulted lawyers and expect to file both Civil and Criminal complaints against him -- and maybe Gold Walker as well.

If he comes over here, I am prepared to get Jon's picture, he in real estate and NO PHOTOS of him can be found on the internet -- a SURE SIGN of criminal activities -- property sales and management being one of the BIGGEST ways to launder Drug Cash in Wilmington, and as previously documented in this blog, in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where I last lived.


Photo of that other car -- that I just realized I needed to publish as well.


>>> BEST NEWS!!! Just this minute I called Gold Walker and told her I'd spoken to Andre Tyler Breton earlier today, and he is FRIENDLY toward me, is working, has a NICE place to live, and can pay the electric bill for his side of our old 4th street apartment (a little over $50.00), but she does NOT want to call him to tell him that -- so I offered to do it.

I also told her that after speaking with lawyers (and giving info to the FBI Task Force working to BUST the Wilmington Narco-Traffickers), THEY recommend I take out Civil and Criminal Charges against Jon Deputy.


Gold did NOT even flinch, and said very nicely, "Ok -- well, I'm pretty busy, so have to get back to my work."


Either Gold is CRAZY -- or she is REALLY in the dark over her son Allen Walker and his http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ -- with Jon Deputy and who knows for certain (right this minute), WHICH of her Swafford Circle tenants truly ARE narco-trafficking (or at least buying underaged children alcohol).


Perhaps interestingly, a "body guard", a former 5th-placed boxer in all of the USA, and former opioid addict -- he not aware until he went to the hospital when he stopped taking the pills prescribed for half a year for pain, went into WITHDRAWAL, and checked into an Atlanta hospital where they shocked him by saying he was actually in withdrawal -- and he's remained OFF all drugs (except alcohol -- he doesn't even smoke pot), is due to arrive at my new apartment, shortly, to check it out and make certain I will be SAFE from Jon Deputy and his minions.




We expect NO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE (but are prepared to deal with it if Jon or -- especially "Pete", who PHYSICALLY threatened me a few days ago -- come back here to harm me). And I am prepared to take photos of any and every one -- in daylight or with flash -- who comes onto this property FROM NOW ON!!!


>>> BECAUSE THIS IS THE FINAL EVIDENCE NEEDED TO BUST THE CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA IN WILMINGTON -- and LONGTIME Readers know that in 1990, a gentleman came out of a house fronting Peachtree Battle Park in Atlanta, walked across a long grassy green, and walked right up to me and said: 


"Your name is KEY-nun, and ONE DAY, you will realize that YOU HAVE THE KEY, and you will find the way to TURN IT, which will bring to the END all the evil that concentrates in the US and other Governments."


That has NOW BEEN DONE!!!




My Atlanta buddy, Tyler Perry, was spied on for the CIA by my then roommate Allen Rosen. Allen had lived part time in my house in Stone Mountain for twelve years -- until I caught him RED-HANDED changing the security settings on my computer via the WIFI, before dawn, Allen sitting in his Van in the driveway.


Allen SNUCK out of my house with all his belongings and fled back to his wife (the former Linda Beasley), a divorcee who was a close relative to a TOP Republican/Christian Judge.



Linda and Allen Rosen, continue to live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Allen once YELLED at me that to FEAR GOD is better than to LOVE GOD -- a concept he never got from his devout Jewish upbringing.


And Linda MANY TIMES told me that she regularly tells Allen that when the RAPTURE COMES, she will be taken up in it, and he will only find her CLOTHES REMAIN WITH HIM -- because ALLEN is a JEW!!!


Allen put up with that and he deserves his earned fate as a "Jew gone BAD".


Although retired for several years now, Linda worked as a guidance counselor in Tuscaloosa public schools for YEARS, and WROTE the book of daily inspirations to be fed to school children EVERY MORNING in every grade school in Alabama.


It was SO LOVED and PRAISED by Alabama Evangelical Christians, that Linda naturally assumed she could get it PUBLISHED so it could be used ALL OVER THE USA -- but every publisher she submitted her manuscript to LAUGH AT IT (although they were kinder than that in their turn-downs)


The title was INSTILLING VALUES:













Allen Rosen from 2015: http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/



Linda and Allen's contact info is on his website.









Let's have COCKTAILS with Frank Sinatra THIS CHRISTMAS (without bothering to DIE FIRST), OK???





"OK!!!" -- this from Mary Wyatt, daughter of Schuyler "Skye" Wyatt, one of the conspirators with the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, Republican Party, FBI, and others who MURDERED Tennessee to steal his estate from Harvard university for the Episcopal Church with the HELP of Frank Hawkins Kenan (deceased since 1996).


It ALL UNFOLDED exactly like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tennessee and me on January 11, 1982 in Jean Babette Stein's apartment -- Jean and George Plimpton having thrown the party the day after Mayor Koch of NYC presented Tennessee with a Special Award.



St. Jackie, as I like to think of her, has "led me from the beyond".


Muchos Gracias, my Lady!!!




Meeting Skye Wyatthttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-1-meeting-tennessee.html



Meeting Jackie Onassishttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html



.

No comments:

Post a Comment