Sunday, January 7, 2018

Frank Sinatra's Music Playing, Pot Roast in the Oven (last bitter cold day in Wilmington), and It Is Roy Rogers Oldenkamp (lives in Tennessee Williams's old West Hollywood apartment), Who ALSO Reminds Me of the EXTRAORDINARY Audrey Hepburn!!! / FACEBOOK Caught in NAZI, PRO-RUSSIA, Hateful Christian Activities RED-HANDED!!!






John Lahr, whose OWN bio of Tennessee Williams, Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh, got RAVE REVIEWS, and Mr. Lahr (whom I had consulted while writing my memoir), gave ME a nice blurb, as well!!!:







Very much our mother's story. Merci Marguerite Marie Gouez Oldenkamp!!!




Scott Kenan shared Goalcast's video.
40 mins
WOWRoy Rogers Oldenkamp -- I'd like to hear MORE about your mother's story!!! 

Tennessee Williams and I sat with Audrey (the Mistress of Ceremonies that night), and about eight others at the head table of the State Department dinner where the actual Awards were given the night before the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors were given for show and CBS taping and broadcast. 

Toward the end of dinner, a drunk (as usual) Maureen Stapleton (whom I adored), ran up to Audrey Hepburn and yelled, "RELAX -- you're the most ELEGANT CUNT in the place!!!" 

This chapter also has vignettes of my crossing ways with Meryl Streep and Don Gummer, Lillian Gish, Ella Fitzgerald, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., and others. What I did NOT include in the memoir is that what Maureen frequently yelled out at parties was, "Who's gonna FUCK ME TONIGHT???" Really.





My chapter that includes meeting Audrey Hepburn (and others)http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-7-dinner-at-seven-thirty.html


>>> THIS JUST ERASED BY FACEBOOK, WHICH CLAIMS IT IS SPAM!!!



After posting it -- and even making a minor edit successfully and re-posting -- I got this from Facebook, followed by what I posted (grayed-out, because even my choosing "not spam", it was NOT allowed to be posted -- like happened to me several times last week as well):





>>> LET'S GET THE POLITICS OVER WITH -- BEFORE MORE ON FRANK:

Instead of allowing people to use a natural form of a plant that can cure them, Jeff Sessions will use taxpayer dollars to continue cannabis prohibition while his DEA grants a monopoly on the exact same substance—only synthetic—to Insys.

For those who don’t know, Insys has become notorious over the last two years after six former executives and managers were arrested on charges that they engaged in a nationwide scheme to bribe doctors to prescribe a drug containing the opioid fentanyl

Now this same group of dangerous drug peddlers is being given a partial national monopoly on the sale of legal THC, by the group who claims to protect Americans from drugs.

It's not about morals, it's about money...


Jeff Sessions hypocritically granted a monopoly on the sale of THC to a company whose drug fentanyl kills tens of thousands a year, while promising to arrest…
THEFREETHOUGHTPROJECT.COM


The emailing of my Letter to Glenn Greenwald was BLOCKED by the CHRISTIAN CIA or NSA from reaching him in 2014, when I lived in Mexico -- but here it is!!!:




NOW, this was just also IMMEDIATELY marked as SPAM by Facebook that I posted to my friend: https://www.facebook.com/catmarshallfitness, but I CAPTURED IT before it was REMOVED:




>>> HERE IS WHAT I WANTED TO POST ABOUT FRANK SINATRA:




It BEGINS with one of TWO postings including Frank by Roy Rogers Oldenkamp, but Facebook has been OVERFLOWING with people of ALL AGES reminiscing about FRANK SINATRA!!!





Comments
Billy Burke I was sitting at the bar in Melvyn's when Sinatra walks in...

1970 something he grabs his Drink , greets the piano player, sang a few bars then went to his table and dined.


Reply
1
17 hrs
Manage
Scott Kenan I know Frank's fave niece, Patricia Sinatra, who told me how as head of Sinatra Enterprises she sold my wealthy Kenan relatives control of Bank of America, and her son Danny and his wife Goth actress Phoebe Dollar

Danny and I LOVED observing this poster in the window of a celebrity knock-off jewelry store in downtown Wilmington -- when I was homeless in 2011 and he was struggling with Meth addiction:


Image may contain: 1 person, suit and text


>>> SO NOW, I'D BETTER GET THIS OUT BEFORE THE NAZI/CHRISTIAN CIA (with help of Wilmingtonians Jonathan Deputy -- I think landlady Gold Walker is just confused -- apartment-house-mates "Pete" and Allie, Mayor Bill Saffo, D.A. Ben David -- and his brother, D.A. Jon David -- Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, Judges Corpening, McKee/Luther, Hogston, Ray, Faison, and Noecker) get Google/Blogger to CENSOR ME TOO!!!











"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"



.

No comments:

Post a Comment