Saturday, January 13, 2018

I Thank GOD for Vicente Fox (and I caught my mother in one of her BETTER "multiple personalities", this morning)!!! / Sheriff Ed McMahon and New Hanover County Medical Community FLUNK PREPAREDNESS TESTS (for dealing with the DRUG CRISIS)!!!





Now, to tell the WHOLE TRUTH, I actually called Andre Tyler Breton, FIRST, this morning -- knowing that HE TOO would get a good laugh out of Gold Walker's PATHETIC attempt to get me to PAY $715.00 FOR HER MISTAKEShttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/landlady-gold-walkers-invoice-to-me.html.

He DID get a good laugh, he's working (but off today), still has and uses the computer I had reconditioned and gave to him, and laughed when I offered to join him in the shower he was about to take -- since his MOTHER thinks he is gay, and promised to call me if he decides to go to my "BJ's Warehouse" -- which refers to my comment halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-dare-say-that-yesterday-donald-j.html


>>> YOUR INVETERATE BLOGGER, SCOTT KENAN, STAYS AHEAD OF THE NEWS:


This morning, when I opened my computer, I saw that my most recent posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/oy-vey-mi-amigo-vicente-fox-former-exec.html, had in fact gone VIRAL and OVERWHELMINGLY in the USA!!!


And Huffington Post, had Senor Fox's comments trending as their NUMBER ONE STORY!!!:





And while Fox News online's TOP trending story is: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/01/13/made-great-discovery-when-stopped-staring-at-woman-on-beach.html, their story on Donald Trump's SANITY is trending at #4:





I DID get confirmation by email that Vicente Fox's org RECEIVED a copy of last night's blog posting -- and that I am NOW on his email list of updates from his Fundación Vamos México.


James Lucius and Occupy Democrats shared a link.


The "family values" president's awful day is now infinitely worse.
WASHINGTONPRESS.COM




As Readers know, my parents got SEVERAL ACTIONS against me by Raleigh, NC Police, Cape May, NJ Police, and others -- completely ILLEGALLY.

In 1978, with help of my "Christian" business partners, Charles Octavius Pritchard and Hilary Ann Russell of www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, without my meeting with a physician or Judge (as was the requirement for Mental Hospital Commitment in New Jersey then), committed to Anchora State Hospital. And THERE, the Intake Tech told me not to worry, that 95% of committed males were there because someone got PISSED OFF that they were gay -- and EVERYONE gets out within a WEEK.

The Psychiatrist in her office overheard that, and called out, "but YOU ARE MANIC-DEPRESSIVE", this BEFORE she had even met me, so the DIAGNOSIS had already been set!!!

Then, in mid-December 2010, after my parents sent me $1,000.00 via Nuevo Vallarta US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O to drive back to Raleigh, and after they BULLIED their way into talking to Intake at a state-funded diagnosis/treatment facility, AFTER he interviewed me -- and then my parents -- THAT guy immediately and STRONGLY changed his tune and told me I am DEFINITELY Bipolar, and would be prescribed psychoactive drugs -- something he was NOT qualified to decide.

Soon, I made an appointment at another diagnostic facility, and CANCELLED the one that allowed my Swastika-Catholic parents to TELL THEM HOW TO DIAGNOSE ME.


>>> TWO WEEKS LATER, my emails and blog-posts sent to the HEAD PEOPLE at that org got the Intake Guy FIRED!!!


A day later, I was awakened by a Raleigh Police Officer who claimed my parents had gotten a RESTRAINING ORDER against me, and gave me five minutes to pack everything out of their house.

I was NEVER given ANY kind of papers, and if in fact they had gotten a R.O. "ex parte" (to take effect BEFORE its hearing), they would have given me that -- and IN FACT, when I searched myself recently with paid-for "spyware", EVERY ILLEGAL ACTION of D.A. Ben David against me in 2011, 2012, and 2015 showed up (despite those in 2011 an 12 having been ERASED by Ben David) -- but NOTHING showed from Raleigh!!!





And come to think of it, Gold Walker CLAIMED that she believed that Denise Renee Wood had actually BROUGHT the bed bugs into 205 S. 4th Street and just CLAIMED they had been there so she got Sa'ant Samuel Celia (who sub-lets the other ground-floor apartment, he having the lease to both of them), BRAGGED several times of having produced in his Lab the BEST LSD, supplying his personal friend Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's MALE LOVER, Theodore Druch of my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, with LSD!!!), to PAY FOR THE EXTERMINATION (again, financed by Gold Walker).

Denise told him to SHUT UP, because for drug crimes of Sa'ant's SEVERITY there is NO STATUTE OF LIMITATION.

Gold Walker needs to CLEAN THE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS OUT of her 205 S. 4th Street property, and STOP HARASSING ME!!!

And her property manager here at Spofford Circle, Jonathan Deputy, had MORE Legal Actions against him than I ever did -- Jon even BRAGGED TO ME of several times buying OPIOID PILLS IN VOLUME in Mexico and smuggling them back to the USA!!!


I think I will pay off no more on that exterminator debt -- and Gold can TAKE ME TO COURT if she cares to go under OATH and for appeal to JURY TRIAL, if I must do that.


I just left Sa'ant Celia a LONG message detailing this all and encouraging him to SUE GOLD WALKER for return of moneys he paid her for the bed bugs that Gold said Denise Renee Wood (of Mayor Bill Saffo's Drug Mafia), brought into that property.












.

No comments:

Post a Comment