Tuesday, January 9, 2018

So with Wilmington, NC CALM (for the moment), It Is TIME to Begin Attending City Council Meetings, and to Write Committee to Protect Journalists (Awarded at the Golden Globes)!!!








I've ALREADY written the Center for Justice and Accountability -- but it was BLOCKED in getting to them thanks to the US Government or other hackers:











And I'd throw in the Wilmington Star News:



Pam Sander, Head of the Wilmington Star Newshttp://www.starnewsonline.com/



And the Port City Daily which does NOT even list its main employees on site!!!:




BOTH papers send summary emails out twice per day -- and REPEAT OLD NEWS ENDLESSLY, rather than add new stories -- INSULTING WILMINGTONIANS CONSTANTLY.


So to at least DOCUMENT my Rights being screwed by Wilmington Officials and others (mostly self-identified Christians as well as Drug Traffickers), I will write Committee to Protect Journalists first -- a BLOG, legally being part of the Press.

Mostly, I need another day of running errands, and to continue UNPACKING, something I had NO DESIRE TO DO because property manager Jonathan Deputy and owner Gold Walker seemed HELL-BENT to evict me or SCARE my out of my new place by Jon's BULLYING. I STILL have no security at all because Jon said that if I am able to remain here for the one-year lease-term, there is not a CHANCE IN HELL I can remain longer than that.

And my Roku showed up, so I need to set put Sling TV and return my Cable box to SPECTRUM.
Andy Humm
I do seem to remember drinking some Ovaltine in the 1950s and '60s.....


Actually, I have never tasted Ovaltine -- it was TOO EXPENSIVE for my mother to buy when we were growing up. We DID, however, occasionally have Hershey's Syrup in our milk.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment