Sunday, January 14, 2018

SOS, Received This Morning: "My ADDERALL Was STOLEN by my Roommate's Previous Roommate -- WHERE Can I GET SOME???"


I just emailed President Obama via the secure form on White House website and it was confirmed as delivered. I explained about my Mom being Cheney's and Fox News's boss, the swastikas and daily beatings -- and also that my friend saw Obama in Man's Country gay bathhouse in Chicago when O was a Senator. 

I asked him to call OFF the CIA and NSA KILLERS. Will be interesting to see if I get a response!!! 

(I DID: The US Government Killers tried to kill me HARDER -- but not SUCCESSFULLY.)



Photo is of my back garden, here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.


Sadly, I NEVER SAVED that Letter to President Obama (or the CIA or similar has ERASED IT). 





>>> FROM NOVEMBER 16, 2017: Although the Fourth Street Brothel (downstairs from me), Is NOT Functioning Fully -- It IS OPEN (for freebies for SOME -- cash or Opioid Pills work for others to pay)!!!


“There is something splendid about innocence; but what is bad about it, in turn, is that it cannot protect itself very well and is easily seduced.”

― Immanuel Kant




>>> FUNNY, THIS MORNING I AWAKENED COMPOSING THE WORDS I WILL EVENTUALLY SAY AT MY MOTHER'S WAKE -- and then I got the message as in the title, above.


Well, the ONLY other person I know today who is prescribed ADDERALL, Andre Tyler Breton, would NEVER sell it to anyone else, and Tyler's ADDERALL was STOLEN in a COMBINED EFFORT by Wilmington Police and New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies -- right at the time I took Tyler in as a roommate.

Presumably, they SOLD IT back on the street.


And at the time, I was present and witnessed Tyler's calls to Police and the County Jail, both claiming the other had the ADDERALL -- which they FIRST ADMITTED HAVING POSSESSION OF -- but then eventually said, "SORRY, human error!!!"

Tyler had his CONFISCATED by Police when he was in a minor Traffic Accident -- they CLAIMING they had to TAKE IT because even though the bottle said it was his, he was NOT carrying his doctor's prescription!!!


This is ALL well documented in this blog, and is the SECOND TIME I have kept PROOF that the Wilmington Police SELL BACK ON THE STREET the most valuable evidence they are meant to keep in evidence for trials.



This is the cache of Dustin Goldsmith's STOLEN GOODS that he stashed on the side of the house at 205 4th Street that I called cops to come get -- and they came and cataloged it -- but two days later when I called to make CERTAIN it all got to IMPOUND, I was told that NO BIKES were included, and ONE of these had a value of over $5,000.00.


And then, of course, lawyer and Democratic Party operative Oliver Carter III from next-door, thought that it was because of "SHAKE" (Haston Laverne Caulder III), which it was NOT -- Haston having alerted me to it being there and that it was stolen goods (in association with OTHER CRIMINALS from Dustin Goldsmith's Christian Church -- Haston's and Dustin's Christian Churches COMPETING in how much they could make off fencing STOLEN PROPERTY and Haston's Church (The ANCHORhttp://anchorwilmington.org/), SEVERAL TIMES sent MALE PROSTITUTES to my house right after their Sunday Services in the Jewish Temple of Israel basement at 4th and Market Streets.





This was the whore sent by The Anchor Church the morning AFTER I had had an all-night date with George Bush's cousin, Bill Toups, in the Lazy Pirate's hotel on Carolina Beach, mid-October 2016!!!


And then there was the time I wrote the Letter to Sheriff Ed McMahon (whom I had FOOLISHLY thought was my friend and worked FOR Law Enforcement), and after delivering it in person to the Jail, three hours later, three Sheriff's Detectives came out simply to MOLLIFY ME -- and ended by trying to ENTRAP ME by offering me marijuana!!!


Democratic Sheriff Ed McMahon -- I would LIKE to break off MORE than just his FUCKING FINGER for his CHRISTIAN SLAVERY of people on hard drugs that he PROTECTS THE SALE OF!!!


Too bad I'm a RADICAL-NONVIOLENT PERSON (like Jesus Christ).


This posting highlights MANY of the CRIMES committed by Wilmington's Christian Drug Mafia, which includes the Police and Sheriff's Deputies -- including the story of my friend Deb Baratta, who walking innocently across Snow's Cut Bridge to get to her parked car on the other side (at night), was accosted by Sheriff's Deputies and CIA Agents in unmarked cars, RAPED REPEATEDLY, drugged, arrested, then thrown into The Oaks mental ward -- they thought she had SEEN the Mini-sub unloading powder drugs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- but she had NOT.


I was already in The Oaks -- by help of Chief Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, because the DRUG TRASH that hung out in FAILED Republican Mayor Candidate Justin LaNasa's Hardwire Tattoo, had been CAT-CALLING me a CHILD MOLESTER all over the busy downtown Wilmington streets, and I had NO WAY to defend myself from these BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIANS!!!


>>> ADDED: Ms. Harjo arranged for me to HIDE in the Oaks and it was MY IDEA to get a proper psychiatric evaluation, so I self-committed (and Dr. Martin got me out quickly enough). 

Jennifer Harjo is a Republican and a Roman Catholic (not a SHIT-HOLE Conservative Christian).



Deb Baratta had a job as a TOP CHEMIST in a firm in the Research Triangle, making about $200,000.00 per year (her husband is an amateur "Kenan Family Researcher", so KNEW how HATEFUL my Kenan Family is)


She was FORCED onto psychoactive drugs and when I caught back up to her about two years later, she remembered me fondly, FORGOT she had given me $2,000.00 while I was homeless, and remembered NOTHING of what had happened to her.


She can NEVER, EVER work again, due to being put on CHRISTIAN DRUGS.








So getting back to my call to Andre Tyler Breton -- and he's a MESS in many ways, but has INTEGRITY (at least in some things), I did NOT insult him by asking if he would sell any of his ADDERALL, but because when he moved in with me he was in WITHDRAWAL from a higher dose of it (and the cops REFUSED to give back his drugs and he could NOT get any prescribed for ten days, it is VERY restricted in legitimate use), but ALSO was guzzling his fave beverage WHOLE MILK, but was too broke to buy lactose-free milk, he being VIOLENTLY allergic to lactose (so I bought it for him once he disclosed that), and he was ALSO on other psychoactive drugs, being diagnosed first as BIPOLAR and then as ADHD.

I didn't know which of his symptoms (dry heaves, instability on his feet, inability to keep food down, exhaustion but no ability to sleep), were from WHAT -- but he DID immediately become like a NORMAL PERSON when he finally got more ADDERALL. I thought Tyler might know of a home remedy or something to relieve my other friend's symptoms -- but he did NOT.

FUNNY that while I worked for Tennessee Williams, I often had to deal with his little hustlers stealing his VALIUM that Tenn was addicted to, and driving Tenn to various doctors who KNEW the situation and would NOT help Tennessee (but he kept allowing the thefts, and got through somehow).


My account of taking Tennessee Williams to see "Dr. Feelgood" in NYC on our first trip therehttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html


And just to be CLEAR: although I was planning WHAT to say at my mother's wake, Mom is doing GREAT, now in her 96th YEAR!!!



Mom and I on Memorial Day, 2016




.

No comments:

Post a Comment