Monday, February 12, 2018

After Some CRAZY PERSON Posted My Last Posting (is this what is meant by "mirror work"???):




“That's the beautiful thing about innocence; even monsters have a pocketful of childhood memories with which to seek comfort.” 

― Dave Matthes, Sleepeth Not, the Bastard

“The only vice that cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy. The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy.”

― William Hazlitt, Selected Essays, 1778-1830






First of all -- today -- Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles Dean Hansell, Denison University 1974, should get this physical Letterhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/today-i-write-judge-dean-hansell.html.

And after THAT -- if he meant what he said to me: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/mercy-sheree-aint-no-gay-griffin-or.html, Lt. John Corina will contact Dean -- not so much to discuss what I know about Natalie Wood's MURDER, but what I know about DRUG CORRUPTION in the Los Angeles area.

Also, I again thank my READERS (although the Russians CONTINUE to beat those from the USA for FOUR DAYS, now), for keeping this blog SO WELL READ!!!


Now, the fact is, my "shocking honesty" about my having had sex twice with an Opioid-Pill-Popping Cherokee -- who claims to be straight and CAN'T have a civilized romantic/sexual relationship with a physical female -- and NEVER has had one, is EASY to me. ALL my privacy and "dignity" was stripped from me when my close and distant wealthy Kenan relatives put me through so many "terrible trials", ALL of which I have graduated from with aplomb.



El Chapo Guzman's sons Martin Guzman (pictured), and his brother-with-a-different-mother Alberto Guzman, held me hostage on Calle Costa Rica for five weeks in a house owned by "Toro" (ALL of them having immediate ties to Los Angeles, the Guzman boys having been SPRUNG from US Prisons by the CIA there while Martin awaited deportation and Alberto was awaiting trials for THREE MURDERS -- then dropped in Puerto Vallarta to guard CIA Narco-Trafficking).



Toro, seen here high on METH and cleaning my toilet, was ALSO from the Los Angeles area where his brother there OWNS the house I was held in.


At that time, it was a CRACK House, and later became a METH House (about half as expensive for equivalent high). And I was forced by Alberto Guzman's switchblade to my person, to have SEX with about half of their CRACK-ADDICTS-and-SELLERS gang.





So, SORRY if I don't believe all your ROMANTIC STRAIGHT OR GAY BULLSHIT.






Luis Melgoza, who had placed SPYWARE on my computer at his www.PVGeeks.com, which I traced the HQ of back to a bungalow very near CIA HQ in Virginia, was eventually MURDERED by Mexicans on the operating table.


This business is now run by Luis's surviving partner, Salvador Fuentes, who with his fake MOTHER and her friend, the CBS 60 MINUTES producer, video-recorded my story in Hi-Def for 45 minutes, summer of 2010, claiming that they had been SENT by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill,and that 60 MINUTES would run TWO segments on my story.

They were only gathering info for the CIA.



Sal Fuentes



Ben and Adriana Shields (Ben was US Special Forces gone ROGUE), owned this apartment building (seen here after abandonment in 2014), where they held me hostage -- and Ben Shields had several 20-MINUTE PHONE CALLS with my NAZI mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 95 and living in Raleigh, NC, Mom telling Ben how to TREAT ME (but NOT release me)!!!


MORE on Ben Shields's work for the NAZI/Christian/Republican Party:



At that time, CNN and other TV Networks had reported a series of EIGHT HATE WEBSITES with similar URLs -- and that NO ONE could figure out who owned them. I simply googled to find the above!!! They were ALL owned by Ben Shields.

Ben also worked intimately with Salvador and Mr. Melgoza, and Ben disappeared ENTIRELY while I was in Wilmington, homeless, 2011 and into 2012.


Four days ago, one of the MANY feral cats that live around me went into HEAT and has been YOWLING like crazy -- and yesterday, I found seed packets at Walmart for herbs and flowers for TWENTY CENTS, some for 50 cents, and brand-name seeds at $1.44/pack.



And TODAY, Facebook reminded me it is my senior-year-at-Denison, Steve Fretwell's 67th Birthday, today. Steve and I were co-Head-Residents of the largest men's dorm, Steve's father was President of Steelcase Industries, and Steve also the President of Inter-Fraternity Council. His girlfriend (now wife), Debbie Tower, was the daughter of the President of the National Institutes of Health.

So I will SHORTLY write Steve and Debbie a Letter -- I haven't corresponded with Steve in about FIVE YEARS (from Mexico, then)!!!



I know this is Steve Fretwell, and BELIEVE he is with his daughter, Kelsey (Fretwell) Sheofsky, and his mother Lorraine Fretwell (whom I met in 1973).





.

No comments:

Post a Comment