Saturday, February 17, 2018

ANOTHER Falling Out with BOTH My Mother and My Sister Jane / NEWS of Mitch Bossanna??? / Alex Guevara of Wilmington FARTS OUT:



Whilest waiting for my soliciting Tennessee Gentleman, semi-ordained to the Christian Ministry to send me face and dork pictures (see beginning with the third paragraph down, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/holy-moly-owner-of-big-narco.html), I was REMINDED that Patrick Lee Stansbury of here: http://Pentagon-USA.com and http://TopGrad.com, is ALSO an "ersatzly-ordained minister", Patrick of the House of Prayer -- and MORE CLEAR that to worship JESUS is to have sensual sex as Patrick "Christian", the Minister of Jesus, decides what he prefers:





Patrick Stansbury from his LINKED-IN profile.


Now, I don't remember the precise order everything has happened in since I blogged earlier today, but Bob Jones was QUITE QUICK in replying to my last emailed blog-posting:


Bob: Thanks so much for being perhaps my MOST LOYAL READER!!! 

And thanks for the clarification that YOU worked first there too -- but we must not have worked there at the same time. The Charcoal Brickett was a Country and Western JUKE-JOINT back then, too. That is what Tennessee Williams called such places in his plays.

NOW, after sending "ClergyMan" a request for a face and equipment photo (two, separately -- I'd like to post his FACE on blog. I've shown ENOUGH sexual equipment the last half year, already -- HA!!!), it's been four hours and he hasn't opened my message yet -- BUT I found another solicitation that I SHOULD have gotten nine days ago, but only showed up AFTER I replied to the guy as nuts as Patrick Stansbury and Lee Gosney (Lee was a TOTAL best friend with my father for many years -- helping PROVE my parents were TOP DRUG MAFIA for the Catholic Church).

Anyway, this John might actually be a possibility -- and for twenty years, 1990 - 2010, I mostly dated guys on the West Coast -- Los Angeles to Seattle. Later used all the miles to go to Florence, Italy twice, and from Puerto Vallarta to NYC for Mark Beard's Christmas Party 2012.


ADDED: And actually, I got "voluntary bump" coupons from Delta Airlines THREE TIMES from the six one-way flights I took between Atlanta and Puerto Vallarta before moving there the first time -- in early 2010. MOST of those I used for the last two trips, I having gotten coupons for flights I had used coupons to buy -- it was like CHRISTMAS EVERY DAY, and I never had to wait for an alt flight longer than a couple of hours.

$800.00 in Delta Flight-Dollars -- each time!!!

Here is link to my Letter I sent Delta in appreciation (coupled with one I sent to American Express CONDEMNING THEM), and Delta DID write back, claiming they were glad they could help ME save my own life (when they had saved mine)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2015/04/my-emails-to-heads-of-american-express.html.


Here is "John's" photo and description:




Age 52
Height 6'1" ft
  (185 cm)
Weight 181 lb
  (82 kg)
Sexually is versatile
City Los Angelos
appx. distance 2293 miles
Zip / postal 90021
State California
Country United States
Seeking a date
a relationship
Prefer men aged from 35 to 90

Profile text:

My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a partner. My interpretation of a partner is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping, and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.

I enjoy antiquing, camping, dinning out, listening to music, shopping, amusement parks, art galleries, beach, comedy clubs, concerts, live theater, movies, museums, opera, parks, restaurants, shopping malls, and sporting events. My favorite sporting events include baseball, softball, bowling, golf, hiking and walking. 

I'm a sergeant in the army, retiring and wanna get to meet someone nice soon to spend the rest of my life with -- that is why I find myself on here.

* * *

Wish me LUCK!!!

Scott


From: Bob Jones 
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:38 AM
To: Scott Kenan
Subject: RE: HAD TO include Lee Gosney who delivered Patrick Lee Stansbury's HARD DRUGS to Wilmington Politicians and Christian Clergy for SO MANY YEARS!!! Let's see what he "replies to all", THIS time, no???

If it was the Charcoal Brickett (sp?), that was where I got my first job as well. It currently is a Country Western Night Club.


And at 2:08 PM -- immediately after I called my sister Jane and my mother, which I'll address in a minute -- I got this text from Alex Guevara on Red Cross Street here in Wilmington:



Alex, two winters ago.


"Hey Scott. I get lots of spam calls. Didn't check my phone until today."


WHAT kind of message is THAT???


So I called him right back, he didn't answer, and I left a message: "Alex, call me if you want to discuss something, and I have NO IDEA what this is about. I get SPAM CALLS twice per day on average." 

I also told him that when I called him and left message to call yesterday morning, I was actually right at the convenience stores all near the Police Station on Bess Street, which previously was the EASIEST place in town to pick up some hydroponic oregano -- but EVERYONE refused to talk with me -- claiming they heard I was a COP -- LOL!!!"



I had hoped Alex could help me find some -- since he's proven he knows every drug dealer in that part of town. And I never DID find any, even looking more south. So NOW I am a couple of days without my doctor-ordered medicine for STRESS, and perhaps it has begun to show.
“Nothing is lost . . . Everything is transformed.” 

― Michael Ende, The Neverending Story




Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, as BEAUTY (2009)



Mom as BEAST (2008)


I'm not going to get into the details about what I discussed with first, my sister Jane, then right after that, with Mom -- my sister Julie was down from Pennsylvania with Mom, but I did not speak with Julie. Suffice it to say that Jane did NOT like that I called our mother one of the BIGGEST CRIMINALS AND TRAITORS and SLAVE to the Roman Catholic Popes, Mom -- like Jane, said, "We're NOT going to discuss THAT!!!" when I mentioned what GOOD BUDDIES Lee Gosney and Dad were -- INTENSELY, while I was in Dekalb County Jail for so long in 1990, and continuing while Dad lived with me in Stone Mountain -- and LONGER!!!

So I "BLESSED BOTH OF THEM OUT" -- SEVERELY -- and JUST LIKE I DID the Costco Demo-Woman, yesterday, 1/3 the way down here, but ONLY told Jane and Mom to use their "Ussy-Pays" (not BOTH lower, female holes).

And then I called my brother Mike in Pennsylvania and told him in a four-minute message what had happened, thanking him for his continuing financial support and for having the SENSE to with my sister-in-law Gail, decide NEVER to raise what became three children ANYTHING LIKE the way Mike and I had been raised.



To the BEST OF THEIR ABILITY, they did NOT, and their children are FAR HEALTHIER (Mentally and Spiritually), than ANYONE in my generation of the immediate family or anyone of our generation descended from my SWASTIKA-LOVING Catholic Grandparents, Henry John Meyer and Gertrude (Hesselbrock) Meyer of S.E. Indiana.


I hope Mike understands me.

Scott


>>> THE NEWS OF MITCH BOSSANNA: (local writer Celia Rivenbark UN-FRIENDED Mitch in the last three months since I checked the roster of his FB friends), is that Facebook put up a "Friendship Anniversary" (eight years), of us. I had some things to do, and when I got back to OK IT to put on my thread, SOMEONE had already DONE THAT!!!

Theoretically, only Mitch or I could have done that -- but from EXPERIENCE, I know that HACKERS and the CIA can do ANYTHING, so it could have been them trying to EXCITE ME. That typed, since I've seen NO OBITUARY for the half Italian/Catholic, half Jew from Hampstead, North Carolina . . . 




1933





Pope Francis FAST-TRACKED both John Paul II and Father Junipero Serra to SAINTHOOD!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment