Thursday, February 1, 2018

BREAKING!!! BREAKING!!! I Just Called Sen. Thom Tillis's Office in Washington, DC -- on a PROMPT from "People for the American Way" to STOP BLOCKING Protections of Robert Mueller!!!


Senator Thom Tillis (Republican), in a recent Narco-Trafficking Strategy Meeting in Wilmington with a bearded Republican D.A. Jon David and "snotty" Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David.




I told the young woman who answered the phone, 202-224-6342 -- and was VERY polite when I explained to her that I am in Wilmington, and my Kenan Family had put Donald Trump into power to BRING ON FULL BLOWN NAZISM with Kenan employee Rex Tillerson and the help of the Ku Klux Klan -- that I KNEW Ronald and Nancy Reagan, worked for Tennessee Williams, knew Jackie Kennedy Onassis and ALL of JFK's sisters and their husbands -- as well as Frank Sinatra's heirs who now HATE the NAZI KENANS, who ALSO put Sen. Tillis into power -- ETCETERA!!!

I told her to tell Sen. Tillis to STOP BLOCKING LEGISLATION to protect Robert Mueller's position, and to have Thom Tillis call me DIRECTLY if he has any questions.

I also told her that I work with Colin Powell's people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', President Vicente Fox of Mexico who worked for the Klansmen Kenans of Chapel Hill as a Coca-Cola exec BEFORE he entered Politics.

She AGREED to deliver my message to Sen. Thom Tillis with the GREATEST URGENCY, before we said goodbye.











.

No comments:

Post a Comment