Thursday, February 15, 2018

numb (but not SILENCED!!!) / HATE-MONGERING -- Today -- by Ellen Rogers Howle, Managing Editor of OKRA Magazine!!!


"Numb" by the Pet Shop Boys, 2006: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOyCkjWpz1s




Numb

Don't wanna hear the news
What's going on
What's coming through
I don't wanna know
don't wanna know
Just wanna hide away
make my my escape
I want the world
to leave me alone
Feels like I feel too much
I've seen too much
For a little while
I want to forget

I wanna be numb
I don't wanna feel this pain no more
Wanna lose touch
I just wanna go and lock the door
I don't wanna think
I don't wanna feel nothing
I wanna be numb
I just wanna be
wanna be numb

Can't find no space to breathe
World's closing in
right on me now
Well that's how it feels
that's how it feels
Too much light
There's too much sound
Wanna turn it off
Wanna shut it out
I need some relief
Think that I think too much
I've seen too much
There is just too much
thought in my head

I wanna be numb
I don't wanna feel this pain no more
Wanna lose touch
I just wanna go and lock the door
I don't wanna think
I don't wanna feel nothing
I wanna be numb
I just wanna be
wanna be
taken away from all the madness
Need to escape
escape from the pain
I'm out on the edge
about to lose my mind
For a little while
For a little while
I wanna be numb

I don't wanna think
I don't wanna feel nothing
I wanna be numb
I don't wanna feel this pain no more
Wanna lose touch
I just wanna go and lock the door
I don't wanna think
I don't wanna feel nothing
I wanna be numb
I just wanna be
wanna be numb
I just wanna be
wanna be numb

All the madness
I wanna be numb


>>> AND THIS MORNING I GOT NUMB-ER AFTER THIS ALTERCATION ON FACEBOOK WITH ELLEN HOWLE:


I posted this first as a COMMENT on Ellen's posting of this meme (for at least the SECOND time -- some months ago I confronted her about it also):. I should also point out, that the only other comment Ellen had gotten was "Ummmm . . . ", someone ELSE shocked by this HATE MONGERING for the Christian Religion. 

Christianity TODAY pushes the OPPOSITE of Jesus's Teaching, and only collects fearful, hateful, resentful, narcissists. Christians BLASPHEME the Nature of God with their HATE, and enabling excuses for their Fellow Haters.
What an idiotic fool is described in this Meme!!! 

Let her go to the HELL reserved for the Christians -- most of them WHITE -- who like my Kenan Family of North Carolina LOVE Klan Robes and using our Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Episcopal Church, etc. put Donald Trump into office and elect gun-loving Racist Republicans. Let them all BURN IN HELL!!!



According to what they think about you!
GODINWORLD.COM


As you might imagine, Ellen Howle almost IMMEDIATELY blocked me on Facebook, but NO ONE had responded positively to her meme -- except one "like".

I toyed with writing the top management of the magazine -- which purports to be completely about DEEP Southern Culture, published in the Mississippi delta by two friends who lived most of the same years that I did in Atlanta -- and they took on this Christian Bitch as Managing Editor.

Here are their email addresses, and I will copy them and add them all permanently to my email list:



Scott Speakes


Scott Speakes, Publisher: scott@okramagazine.com

Genie Gaither Jones, Editor-in-Chief: ggjones@okramagazine.com

Ellen Rogers Howle, Managing Editor: erhowle@okramagazine.com


If they know ANYTHING about the South, they know my Kenan Family's PREEMINENCE in it for co-founding (and now controlling), UNC Chapel Hill, For LEADING the Race to Secede and to lead the Confederacy, and TODAY, for heading the RACE to plunge the USA into total Christian NAZISM through the GREAT ASSISTANCE of Christian Churches and the Republican Party, and Kenan Stooges Rex Tillerson and Donald Trump -- and the Narco-Trafficking they do to DESTROY PEOPLE'S LIVES and addict them to substances so they can't think to VOTE THOUGHTFULLY.

But, the GOOD NEWS was finding this, and I intend to contact these Wilmington people who CARE ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY, to see what help I can give them:


Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now



Faculty, students to contribute to 'Queer Currents'
STARNEWSONLINE.COM


Anyone who knows me knows that I didn't get involved with the Kenan Institute for Ethics, http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, for NOTHING -- or get to know Duke Donors Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh (GREAT inspirations to me), to just sit around and let Christians DESTROY the US CONSTITUTION!!!








Aziz and Vahdat





"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"




Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment