Thursday, February 1, 2018

So, After a LONG Day of Writin' -- Here's MY Current Opinion:

“What can oppose the decline of the west is not a resurrected culture but the utopia that is silently contained in the image of its decline.”

― Theodor W. Adorno











Now, I sure ain't Jesus -- or even "Jesus (Chuy -- pronounced "chewy") Retorno" -- but I AM half of Cincinnatus Retorno with Presidente Vicente Fox!!!


And I FEEL like I've been tempted, tested, and even ROTO-ROOTERED by both the DEVIL and the LORD!!!

Lee Gosney, formerly of Pentagon Publishing, and recently called "Master Baiter" was not given that name because it's a HOMOPHONE of a word meaning one who masturbates, but because Lee is a TOP DEVIL (always BAITING) -- even though I don't even believe in the existence of Devils -- but since THEY DO, they have some reality.

Lee replied to ALL to two more of my broadcast emails, sending a silly spew that danced a FURIOUS DANCE  -- but never answered my questions, as seen here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/substantial-questions-for-master-baiter.html

And the other "Devil" is Sheree' Gay Griffin -- who at least sent a fairly well organized word salad to explain herself -- only replying to ME, so I will post it after a couple of news items, and it contains what I expected her to DENY.















Typical Christian White Woman in Wilmington, NC


Local News

Police: Woman beats boyfriend with bat, crashes car into a residence

By Olivia Parr - February 1, 2018

WILMINGTON — The Wilmington Police Department arrested a female suspect after an early morning fight led to a vehicle crashing into a Wilmington home.

Around 3 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 1, officers were dispatched to Tara Court in response to reports of a fight. Witnesses claim a female suspect was chasing a male with a metal baseball bat. Both suspects left the area.

According to WPD spokeswoman Jennifer Dandron, before officers left the scene they received another call about a car crashing into a residence on South 41st street.

When officers arrived on the scene they determined that the female driving the vehicle was the same one allegedly chasing the male with a bat and the male passenger was the victim from the same incident.

MOREhttps://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2018/02/01/woman-arrested-after-assaulting-boyfriend-with-bat-and-crashing-car-into-residence/






Good morning Scott:

I am at peace with the past but I am strong enough to battle the corruption that has taken place. I've learned how to go into battle over the years and more so over the last 17 months. 

You launch a missile when your target is not expecting it (DUH!!! That is called SMART WARFARE!!!)

This I will state, "I will not be appearing before Lindsey Luther McKee for any reason going forward on any court proceedings."

What has taken place within the courts, has shown many factors of the Judicial System. The reason I have cause to be exonerated has everything to do with my reputation and character. I'm not going to continue to hide or run from what has taken place because of the humiliation and harm that was intentional and with motive. 

God has given me the strength to endure. JOB was handed over to Satan, JOB went through Trials & Tribulations and conquered the evil and ill will of others by finding his way back to God. I will not ever have to deal with Lindsey Luther McKee's soul or salvation based on her choices. I'm not making her bear false witness, she's done that all on her own accord. 

When I stated Satan was in the courtroom and the Spirit was not, that is true. Satan goes through his minions to destroy others who are trying to do good deeds in life. Given what I've experienced, Lindsey Luther McKee is incompetent, she's tripped her ego up to the top of the ladder because she wears a black robe which gives her power only when she is sitting on the bench. The way I know how to go into battle is through prayer but also having counsel representing me. 


As far as Donald Trump, what I stated does exemplify Donald Trump. I'm purely stating the facts of the matter.


(Finally, Sheree' ADMITS she supports/worships Donald Trump!!!)


People in general claim their Christians because they go to Church, actions speak much louder than words. True Christians never have to talk about it, they live it! 

I hope my response gives clarity. Looking forward to reading all of your upcoming post

Sheree'











.

No comments:

Post a Comment