Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Today: I Write Judge Dean Hansell; Tonight: I Attend Wilmington City Council Meeting (unless, of course, I get DISTRACTED AGAIN)!!!


The "Four Freshmen" (a "WASPY" singing/recording group when I was in grade and high school), are now The Clean-Up Crew.



How QUICKLY the GREATS of WHITE CULTURE fall.




I just spoke with the Admin in Judge Dean Hansell's office in Los Angeles, and got Dean's mailing address -- and also have Dean's Rabbi's email address, so I can get this letter to him more QUICKLY than that.

I have NOT yet written the letter, but I called Mayor Bill Saffo's office and had to leave a message for his Admin, Dawn Grants, that I will show up tonight at the Wilmington, NC City Council Meeting -- not to "publicly speak", but to see how Bill and his TOP CO-NARCO-TRAFFICKER (for Jesus, of course), Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, can DEFEND their push to CHANGE City Insurance Policy to benefit only ONE PERSON, that person's name NOT disclosed in this News Item this morning:




NOW, after a luncheon repast and a long talk with Aaron Gallimore -- who has gotten a job and he starts late this week (cooking hot dogs, although he will NOT let me cook his), I am LATE writing Dean Hansell, which I will snail-mail him as well as email it to his rabbi to pass on electronically faster that the US Mail (since I will publish and broadcast email this posting out FASTER to so MANY in the Press, Law Enforcement, the Courts -- and Friends of Tennessee Williams).




Some things to PONDER whilest I write that letter:












>>> MY LETTER JUST SENT:



Judge Dean Hansell
111 N. Hill Street
Department 7
Los Angeles, CA 90012

February 6, 2018

Dear Dean,

I spoke with someone who answered your work phone number, got your mailing address, and told him I would email this letter before I snail mail it to you, to your synagogue, and leave message there to please forward it to you electronically, since I will publish this at the bottom of this blog posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/today-i-write-judge-dean-hansell.html, and then email it to my 220+ Political Contacts, my blog now well on its way to 2,000,000 hits.

I trust this finds you very well, and what precipitated this communication, is that I have been back in touch with Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Detectives (Lt. John Corina), over the suddenly-back-in-the-news investigation into Natalie Wood’s death. I had spoken to someone there in 2010 – as well as Natalie Wood’s family’s lawyers – and with the yacht’s captain changing his story, we got the closed case re-opened as a murder investigation.

The problem in these recent reports, is while I made CLEAR to them that Gavin Lambert, who wrote many of Tennessee Williams’s screenplays as well as celebrity bios, told Tenn and me in person in Key West late December 1981, that he had just been with Natalie Wood, who in a PANIC told him she had walked in on Robert Wagner and Christopher Walken naked and in passionate sex. She immediately backed out of the room and did NOT think they saw her, but said she knew ABSOLUTELY they would KILL HER if they knew that she knew about their sexual relationship. And a week later, she was dead.

I had to leave Lt. Corina a message about this – the fact that the news says NOTHING about the homosexual relationship – shows they are NOT HONEST, and if that is STRESSED in the news (or at least privately), I bet they get more cooperation from the recalcitrant Mr. Wagner.

And then I gave YOU as a sort of reference, so you might hear from him, asking about me.

Beyond that, I have been in recent contact with some COOL JEWS in the L.A, area, including Rob Reiner and David Frum, whose emails from their https://investigaterussia.org/, are the only ones I fully trust. I had had an email correspondence with Rob’s first cousin Jonathan Reiner while he was still in high school in NYC, he now having his own Emmy or two for “Reality TV”, which I have no use for, but we continued corresponding, and in 2010 when I first blogged that my parents were then America’s TOP LITERAL NAZIS, as I was told my two top Atlanta Jewish business leaders in 1990, Jonathan made me an “Honorary Jew” – and ALL HELL BROKE OUT.

Like me, Jonathan Reiner studied Religious Science (Science of Mind, New Thought, Metaphysics), through Practitioner level.

Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Dottie Newman (I’d been in her book club for several months in North Atlanta), and she had become a “bosom buddy”), helped me escape to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for most of five years of Political Exile, after my immediate family and my employer tried to commit me permanently five times in one month in early 2010

Patrick Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing in Snellville, GA, which I worked for 1990 – 2010, distributed then, and still does, all the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida – especially to Atlanta and Wilmington, NC – where my parents had set up the Christian Drug Mafia when they lived here 1980 – 1999, with Father Robert J. Kus, now of St. Mary’s Catholic but retiring to Honduras in April as NAZIS do, Richard Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman (I know or knew them both well), and PPD Pharmaceuticals, HQ’ed here in Wilmington and first owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families – the last two selling out after 9/11 to make it less obvious.

Bill Clinton posted 24 unmarked CIA cars three blocks from my house in Stone Mountain to protect the narco-trafficking in that area, and my friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ knows ALL ABOUT THAT!!! (I was a Bernie supporter, forced to vote for Narco-Hillary.)

My Kenan Family landed in Wilmington in the 1730s (and I knew next to NOTHING about most of this until I was chased out of the country in 2010), had three properties with more than 300 African slaves each and before the Revolutionary War. My Kenan Family was the world’s largest supplier of naval stores due to clear-cutting S.E. North Carolina’s virgin pine forests, so when Kenans co-founded UNC Chapel Hill inventing the world’s first Public University, they named the Tar Heels sports teams after the first Kenan fortune.

Later, Mary Lily Kenan was Henry Flagler’s last wife, Flagler having more Standard Oil stock than his underling John D. Rockefeller ever owned, he left it all -- plus his also owned 40% of ALL railroad stock in the USA, shipping lines, hotels, much of Florida real estate and utilities, etc. – to Mary Lily, and she left all of it to her immediate Kenan Family.

I’m out of that line of inheritance, and in fact had all my accumulated wealth, Art Collection, belongings except what fit in my small car, removed from me spring 2010. Then, copyright to my book http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, EVERY blog post, email, and letter I write until I die, REMOVED from me with help of my immediate family (whom I’ve brought mostly back to their senses in recent months), after I blogged about Jamie Lee Sutherland, a Wells Fargo exec in Chicago, telling me he did $24,000,000.00/month Narco-Trafficking for his bank – as well as saw Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private gay bathhouse in Chicago many times while Obama was an Illinois State Senator.

Michelle has always known, the marriage was arranged by Jesse Jackson and Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who also runs (or ran), a gay call-boy service for high-end blacks who are married – ONLY.

The whole thing is EXTREMELY complicated, and thank God She blessed me with enough memory and intelligence that I have been able to sort it out, although it has taken many years.

On a false diagnosis of Bipolar, I was on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years – an effective “Soft Lobotomy”, but taken off by my shrink of eight years in early 2009, she saying she had NEVER seen me showing signs of Bipolar. I lost all my perfect teeth to it – but NONE of my organs, thank GOD!!!

Also, my Uncle Robert J. Meyer, DDS allowed my cousin Janet (Meyer) Opperman – now Larsen – to marry the Jew, Kim Opperman, so Mom had his wealth removed, forced him to a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi (now closed), and Mom oversaw his taking double-strength Lithium Carbonate – guaranteed to cause Diabetes, which Bob died of slowly as his extremities were amputated one-by-one to honor Jesus Christ and the Roman Catholic Swastika Church.


And I was SURPRISED to learn that both CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution TOTALLY protected the Atlanta Drug Mafia, they REFUSING to look into any of this:



I will – after the politics cools down a little – make a FORTUNE publishing the TRUE backstory of my Kenan Family’s History in the USA, the wealthy ones around Chapel Hill -- ALL Klansmen -- and they are today the “Keepers of the Flame of the Confederacy”, which arguably the earlier Kenans were the greatest financial and political force behind Secession -- they had spread across the Carolinas, Georgia, Alabama (controlled Selma when MLK marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge), Mississippi, and Texas -- as well as Florida And some were in Virginia. Because the majority of Kenan men are gay (or too gay active to bother impregnating their wives more than once -- possibly twice -- most were blood cousins, but without the Kenan name.

And best-selling writer, lawyer, race-car driver, and stunt pilot Gregg Loomis of Atlanta, http://www.greggloomis.com/, told me in 1990 that his very close wealthy Kenan cousins hate only JEWS more than they hate “niggers”.

So, feeling a PATRIOTIC DUTY as well as “a calling by God”, I have dedicated the last eight years of my life to exposing the Crimes of my Kenan Family – and others. I have lost EVERYTHING except my life, lived homeless in both Mexico and the USA, in 2011 and 12 been jailed five times on eight false charges as well as been Nut-House committed twice. I’ve been held hostage in Mexico five times by Drug Mafia working with Sect. of State Hillary Clinton, the CIA, Episcopal Church, and President Enrique Pena Nieto (who a retired Exxon-Mobil exec I met in Puerto Vallarta early 2015 ADMITTED that Exxon with Rex Tillerson, the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, and several Kenans put into power, and now they put Trump into power), including by two sons of El Chapo Guzman – and I’ve been debriefed many times by top officers of both the Mexican and American Army and Marines.

Bottom Line: I am MORE FULL OF LOVE of LIFE AND HUMANITY, and KNOW that God ALWAYS WINS. I’ve got TONS of great true stories, and LOVE to give lectures or act like a stand-up comedian even entirely extemporaneously, so the FUTURE IS MOST BRIGHT!!!

So, CHEERS TO YOU and to everyone in your Jewish Congregation!!!


Scott David Kenan

Wilmington, NC 28403

(910) 200-XXXX










.

No comments:

Post a Comment