Thursday, March 15, 2018

I Think Jonathan Deputy (or Gold Walker or her son Allen Walker) Needs to Come to My Apartment and SHOOT ME DEAD -- Wouldn't YOU Agree???




 Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comHide
To reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com, breakingnews breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Bcc bojones bojones@verizon.net, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com


Thanks Jon!!!

But you have not paid me the first installment of the $100.00/hour I demand from you for electronic or other harassment -- other than taking me to Court -- and this person does not give a name, etc. When I spoke with the FBI, they said this is just typical behavior of the TOP Hard-Drug Mafia. My recommendation is that you let that person know that Interpol was the agency that handled investigations of crimes across national boundaries, although in recent years, I never hear of them any more.

Alternately, I am associated with former Presidents of Mexico Vicente Fox -- who is tied to Cincinnati where I was born and worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola exec before he became a Politician -- as well as Presidente Salinas, whose best friend Dr. Valdemar Salazar I was very close to when I lived in Colima, Colima. And of course in 1983 or 84, I dated Dr. José Octavio Tripp Villanueva, in Atlanta, he then the Consul to Atlanta, and when I wrote him in 2016, he had become the most decorated of Mexico's diplomats to the USA, then Consul General for Mexico in Dallas, Texas: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

These people might be able to help prosecute me.

Also, in 2011, some of Justin LaNasa's buddies who hung out at his Hardwire Tattoo on Front Street made these same claims that I molested their young boy children -- and then Frank Delia, owner of the Italian Cafe and Coffee Shop said that this is ABSOLUTELY TRUE, and banned me for LIFE from his store, but since I returned his employees said Frank is the biggest asshole they ever worked for, but everyone loves the shop and I have spent much time there since then. Frank is a narco-trafficking associate of the Catholic Church and Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's (who is retiring to Honduras end of this month -- like NAZIS are prone to do more often to Argentina and Brazil).

Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo was who hid me out in a "dry-out" tank from Justin LaNasa and the NHC Republican Party's STREET DEVILS -- and then I self-committed to The Oaks when it became too clear I was not suffering withdrawal from anything in that dry-out tank, and I figured it would be good to check into a professional hospital for a complete psychiatric evaluation. Dr. Martin -- Head of The Oaks -- was my shrink there, and he released me after a few days when that was complete. I would be happy to give anyone permission for Dr. Martin to release all his notes on me to anyone in Law Enforcement, or anyone who has filed Legal Charges against me in any jurisdiction in any country I have ever visited (about two dozen of them, but Mexico is the only other country I have lived in).

I had just sat down to my computer to write up a note to give each apartment resident here at this property to let all know that after my discussions with the FBI and other Law Enforcement, everyone living here's phones and email are likely tapped -- and probably were before that. This is also true for you and Walker World, Gold Walker and all of Gold's tenants on 4th Street. I have just decided that in lieu of your paying me for my time this morning, I charge YOU with spreading that information to all of these people -- and then I will check with all the residents here on Spofford Circle late today or tomorrow to make certain you have done this -- and they understand this situation.


And I thank you for not playing your harassment games to get me out of this apartment today!!!


I am setting up appointments with D.A. Ben David, County Commissioner Woody White, Wilmington's City Attorney, and NC Attorney General Josh Stein to go over much of the evidence I have collected, and to see where we can go. I am happier than I have ever been before -- and more healthy than I've been in years, so RARIN' TA GO (as they say)!!! 

I don't CARE about my former differences with Ben David. He's the ONLY local TOP Law Enforcement Official who does NOT run from me when he sees me coming. My book royalties of well over a million dollars from movie rights that Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films were considering to make into a movie are likely to come back to me in the REWARDS for citizens with BALLS who help un-corrupted Law Enforcement put major criminals behind bars will be my reparations for what those people stole from me.

My book on Tennessee Williams was a Labor of Love -- and now anyone can read it for free here: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/

I take NOTHING personally, and forgive EVERY SINGLE PERSON for every crime they committed against me before yesterday -- which is the day I realized that Donald Trump's Presidency is going down the NAZI/KENAN/KU KLUX KLAN toilet -- and in fact I spoke with my mother in Raleigh earlier today to let her know she might have a lot of 'SPLAININ' to do -- as Ricky Ricardo used to say on I Love Lucy to Lucy!!! Mom lost her breath and started crying.

I'm having a BALL with all of this. I serve God first, and then the US Constitution -- and I expect to call on the help of Mitt and Ann Romney again, and THEY are personal friends and work associates of Ben David's wife, Stephanie. I previously had NO IDEA that such diverse Patriots would be called by God to work together, but God has OPENED MY EYES.

As I explained to the FBI and others, Rob in apartment one and Pete, boyfriend of Allie in apartment two, are the only ones here that the neighbors across the street have said they think are distributing HARD drugs. No one cares about Allie's marijuana pastries -- a form of ingestion I don't like because it takes too long to know how much of an effect one will get -- but as I blogged yesterday, I am over pot for at least a while. I studied Science of Mind with its top leaders in the USA and Germany, and can relax from it about as well as I can with marijuana.

Thanks for giving us so MUCH Court-admissible evidence of your own crimes and associations!!!

Yer a PEACH (as we used to say in my former home state of Georgia).

All best,
Scott

-----Original Message-----

From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 15, 2018 8:45 am
Subject: Re: Response to Jonathan Deputy's email that came in JUST AS I EMAILED OUT my latest blog posting!!! (Stay Tuned)

Scott,

Here is the body of an email I received yesterday...I thought that in the interest of "full disclosure" you might want to post it to your "blog".  It seems that these accusations of you being a child predator keep popping up.  Hmm.

Hello , 

       I am one of the people that Scott has harassed and posted lies about on his atrocious blog and I want to thank you for going after him . If you go before the court please ask them if what he does is blackmail. He makes up lies and then when people do not "admit" to whatever delusion he has created he continues to make the lies bigger and even more ridiculous and refuses to take it down.

     I am one of his victims from mexico and there is nothing I can do from here but he was literally run out of every town he lived in for his lies and generally crazy and dishonest behavior.  Not to mention his extremely inappropriate sexual advances of minors on the beach .Taking pictures of  them and offering to get them high back at his house. (that happened in Vallarta and is the real reason he fled back to the US) 

     If there is anything I can do to help while remaining anonymous please let me know .  Believe me there are others besides me that are very thankful for what you are doing. Especially the other people who live near him at this moment. 
          
Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com

910.367.1756


>>> ADDED NEW EMAIL RESPONSE TO MINE ABOVE @ 10:11 AM:


Scott,

So does that mean you're afraid to post it to your blog?  I thought so...

I would recommend the help of a professional specializing in mental illness.  Perhaps with a regular dosage of medication, you can overcome some of your issues.  I get it, you live a life of complete insignificance...no friends, no family that wants to be near you, living alone in an apartment on a dead end street...kind of symbolic.  You're not even a good writer.  This entire story about working with an "FBI task force" is your minds way of compensating with the fact that nobody believes anything you say.  You create scenarios in your head that make you feel important...the problem is, that's the only place they exist, in your head.  Hell, I bet you never even met Tennessee Williams...

BTW, this new "working" relationship that you have with DA Ben David...did that come to you in your recent dream about him?  lol 

My advise to you is to NOT have any more contact with your fellow tenants at Spofford Circle...they've had enough of your behavior.  And...stop harassing your mother, haven't you been enough of a disappointment to her already?

Jon Deputy

Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com

910.367.1756


James Lucius shared a link.
5 hrs


A study published in the journal Neuropsychologia has shown that religious fundamentalism is, in part, the result of a functional impairment in a brain region…
RAWSTORY.COM













.

No comments:

Post a Comment