Tuesday, March 6, 2018

NEW Communications from Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (top supplier of hard drugs to Wilmington, NC), Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (my NAZI-Catholic mother who again told me to SHUT UP), and PHYSICAL THREAT from Rob in the Front Apartment -- ALL to Serve JESUS CHRIST THEIR LORD -- LOL!!!



‘Hands on the elephant’: Who are the people using opioids around Wilmington?


By Benjamin Schachtman - March 6, 2017

This was shown to me by Facebook, this morning -- something I posted A YEAR AGOhttps://portcitydaily.com/new-hanover-county/2017/03/06/health-hands-on-the-elephant-who-are-the-areas-opioid-drug-users/.

And my comments at that time:

Who are the people using opioids? The short answer: everyone. The long answer: it’s complicated. Dr. Moore said, “it’s a Caucasian epidemic, and it’s about two to one, female to male, they’re about 18 to 40 years old, on average about 28.”


The FIRST of three emails from Lee Gosney this morning -- via his "Kellsey Anderson" alias:


From: Kellsey anderson kellseyanderson@gmail.com
To: Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com


this was about  Evan Fish you dumb ass! You are connected to this.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

Well hi there, Lee Gosney -- I see you are using your "Kellsey Anderson" alias again. I just left you a voicemail about all of this and how we should just have some fun with it all.

I very seriously doubt you ever met Peter Hollens -- but if you DID "fool around" with the little hottie in college, I am ENVIOUS!!!

MORE -- including this complete email: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/lee-e-gosney-jr-threatens-death-by.html


Since writing the above, I called Patrick Lee Stansbury on "Gloria's phone", (770) 979-8157, and left a long message that Patrick needs to put a STOP to Lee Gosney's "shoveling tons of evidence" of Patrick's (and actually Lee's as well), Narco-Trafficking. What Lee is sending me is ADMISSIBLE IN COURT, and totally DAMNING.


As my Readers know, Patrick FIRED Lee the day Lee got custody of Patrick's gay, developmentally disabled brother, Michael Stansbury -- but they are TIED FOREVER by their history of distribution of Narcotics and other Hard Drugs -- Maine to Florida and HUGELY in both the Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA areas. 

Evan Fish claimed that he bought ALL his Cocaine from Lee Gosney/Pentagon Publishing the two years he was the second largest Distributor of it in Maine -- WHY Police Chief Ralph Evangelous had to have his cops get Evan to jump to his death Sept. 5, 2011 -- and all of that CONFIRMED by several Sheriff's Deputies also on scene, INCLUDING the Negotiator, who had gotten Evan BACK from the edge of the parking deck and relaxed and the CRISIS WAS OVER -- until Police, one floor below, who held Evan's old girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner out of sight, she then ran up to Evan, whispered something in his ear, and he immediately JUMPED TO HIS DEATH, hollering "There is NO WAY OUT!!!"

Evan had moved to Wilmington to get OUT of selling drugs with Ellie as his PARTNER IN CRIME.


Evan Fish




So back to Lee Gosney and today, I think he also clarified a few other things, including his SILLY CLAIM:


"I have Russian assets that can finger you to the Wilmington, NC motel death."


To save space and avoid unnecessary repetition of email-routing proof, these are all short emails, MOST of them without titles:

9:50 AM: "Скотт, у вас серьезные проблемы с господином. Питер. Он подает против вас иск о диффамации."

Translated online: "Scott, you have serious problems with your master. Peter (Hollens). He sue you for defamation."


NOTE:
Lee who claims to have gone to college with Peter Hollens -- where they FOOLED AROUND SEXUALLYhttps://peterhollens.com/, is AT LEAST twenty-five years older than Peter, so that is ABSURD -- but reminds me that John Uecker, who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow, told me that he SHUT DOWN Scott Rudin's interest in making a movie from http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/, because Scott Rudin was his BEST FRIEND IN HIGH SCHOOL, and Uecker was working with Rudin to film UECKER'S VERSION OF EVENTS!!!



It has now been SEVEN YEARS, and no such thing has even BEGUN -- LOL!!!

Well, Uecker and Rudin are either seven or nine years apart in age -- so rather impossible -- and Rudin has done NO SUCH THING, but Rudin is COMPLICIT in Uecker's crimes with Thomas Elliot Keith, the Episcopal Church, and Tennessee's last lawyer, John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman. Nevertheless Scott Rudin and his employees were SCARED to answer my inquiry:




Lee Gosney to Me, 11:00 AM Today:

Кенан Скотт Дэвид
111 S 8th St
Уилмингтон
Северная Каролина
28401
1951
W
M 03-28-2012 4184: ОТКРЫТЫЙ КОНТЕЙНЕР АЛКОГОЛЬ ВИЛ ЛОКАЛЬНЫЙ ОРДИНАНЦ Добровольное увольнение DA 27.03.2012
Больше
Кенан Скотт Дэвид
111 S 8th St
Уилмингтон
Северная Каролина
28401
1951
W
M 07-16-2013 5337: CYBERSTALKING 14-196.3 Судья 03-28-2011
Больше
Кенан Скотт Дэвид
111 S 8th St
Уилмингтон
Северная Каролина
28401
1951
W
M 07-16-2013 5381: СТАЛКИНГ МИССДЕМОРОВ 14-277.3A (C) Судья 07-28-2011

TRANSLATED: I add the RED:



Kenan Skott Djevid 111 S 8th St Wilmington Nc 28401 1951 W M 03-28-2012 4184: OPEN CONTAINER ALCOHOL WIL LOCAL ORDINANC Voluntary dismissal DA 27.03.2012 

More Kenan Scott David 111 S 8th St Wilmington Nc 28401 1951 W M 07-16-2013 5337: CYBERSTALKING 14-196.3 Judge 03-28-2011 (THROWN OUT/ERASED in 2013 by D.A. Ben David)

More Kenan Scott David 111 S 8th St Wilmington Nc 28401 1951 W M 07-16-2013 5381: STALKING MISSDEMOROV 14-(A) 277.3 (C) judge 07-28-2011 (NEVER TRIED, then DISMISSED by D.A. Ben David in 2013)


But I GUESS these are the "Russian Assets" that Lee claimed would "finger me" in the "motel death" -- LOL!!!



Two male Bonobos in a "fingering" exercise (more my PERSONAL style)!!!


At 11:57 AM, I called Patrick Stansbury as stated above -- and then at 12:41 PM, Lee Gosney sent me THIS EMAIL (with a title):



time clock is on

Scott,

You have 24 hours to apologize to every person you have lied about and made shit up.

If you do not we will expose the fraud you are and it will l go viral. Ted Daniel (Troy Emory Daniel III) is working lead on this.


Well, that would be EASY -- I'm not aware of lies and "shit" that I made up, so NO WORK HERE!!! I LOOK FORWARD to my "FRAUD EXPOSE'" that will go viral!!!


ALSO, Troy Emory Daniel's mother, Rev. Sally Daniel (Methodist), was a TIRELESS Advocate for the Rights of Women, Homosexuals, and Homeless People -- and BEST FRIENDS with the President of Emory University for 50 years -- and his family was associated with the FOUNDING of Emory -- hence Troy's middle name. My Kenan Family has also HUGELY benefited Emory University!!! 


Check out THIShttps://www.legacy.com/obituaries/atlanta/obituary.aspx?n=sally-daniel&pid=19874987


And then at 12:52 PM: 


Basilica Shrine of Saint Mary

Meet me at the Basilica Shrine of Saint Mary at 2 pm today. I will buy you a cup of coffee.




I've already had enough coffee for today, but I will MEET LEE (not really, he won't be there), and present him with my "Christian University of North Texas" Award!!!






>>> AND TO FINISH THINGS OFF FOR NOW:



1. I called Mom this morning, and told her what had happened yesterday -- and how Wilmington Police had me call and leave a message for the FBI here in Wilmington, but I have NOT YET gotten a call back from them. I told Mom that I will wait until tomorrow to go OVER THEIR HEADS, if they refuse to deal with me, locally.

Mom said I really should just SHUT UP -- her LIFELONG vain, God-Hating, Catholic/NAZI cry since at least 1978, when Mom with my partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com ILLEGALLY got me committed to Anchora State Mental Hospital, diagnosed "Manic-Depressive/Bipolar", and put on soft-lobotomizing Lithium Carbonate for THIRTY-ONE YEARS, until my SHRINK-NURSE with her supervising SHRINK (Alex Widdon of PACT ATL in Decatur, GA), took me OFF -- after saying that in the eight years of working with me I had NEVER shown a single sign of being BIPOLAR!!!



2. When I went to bring my recyclables bin back from the curb, Aaron Gallimore and the leaseholder, Rob, were talking on their porch, so I called "Good Morning!!!" 

The last week or two, a steady stream of cars has come by their apartment to buy or sell drugs -- and HARDER THINGS than marijuana -- but at least they aren't afraid to admit this.


Aaron Gallimore, Cell: (919) 218-XXXX -- if anyone needs pot or harder drugs -- is NOW working delivering FOOD, rather than cooking HOT DOGS for Trolley Stop hot dog stands. Rob CONTINUES to work delivering pizzas -- so BOTH of them are in IDEAL JOBS to sell TONS OF DRUGS!!!


And as Readers all know, when Jonathan Deputy of http://suncoastvr.com/, tried to BULLY ME into moving out IMMEDIATELY (back in December), because I yelled at a resident and her boyfriend for getting a bunch of under-aged kids DRUNK AS SKUNKS, Jon not only admitted having smuggled opioid pills from Mexico into the USA for a long period of his life, but ALSO that the tenants he had PROMISED Landlady Gold Walker were moving in December 1, then December 15, and then January 1 -- DID NOT EXIST -- because Rob told me that he just looked at the place about January 1, and IMMEDIATELY decided to take it.



Poor Gold Walker got SKUNKED by her hard-drug trafficking Property Manager -- LOL!!!


ENOUGH for now -- and I AWAIT response from the FBI . . . 



Scott








.

No comments:

Post a Comment