Tuesday, April 17, 2018

"Doctor Diablo" Bills Me $666.00 for a Brief Office Visit -- and THAT Was Only the BEGINNING of the "Hell of Invoices" That Since Then Hit Me -- LOL!!!


OOOPS!!! NOT a "Physical Threat", but a MOVIE.



Dewey H. Bridger III, MD is actually a few years older than his photo from New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physicians Group. He has NO NECK!!!



Some "NO-NECK MONSTERS" from Tennessee Williams's Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.



Visit at NHMG Central Clinic with Dewey H. Bridger, MD on Mar 28, 2018
Mar 28, 2018 TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGE SERVICE 7 DAY DISCHARGE - 99496 (CPT®) 666.00 0.00 24.46
  - MEDICARE Payment/Adjustment -620.79  
Mar 28, 2018 - CO-PAYMENT -20.75  


“My head was full of misty fumes of doubt.” 

― Zora Neale Hurston, Dust Tracks on a Road



My head still spinning, I will begin with the BEGINNING (easy bills to handle -- they all coming in today).

My parents were America's TOP NAZIS most of the last 50 years -- and my living mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan now 95, and my siblings Mike, Jane, and Julie, are STILL trying to SHUT ME UP!!!


About this article

"Before I had even turned 10 years old, I was a suicidal kid with a homicidal father."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


This morning, I first considered the annual Costco membership fee that was as usual billed a month and a half early -- I have time to deal with that. Then, my auto insurance with National General which had gotten STRAIGHTENED OUT on April 12, sent ANOTHER cut-off notice for April 27, PAIRED with a bill that SHOWED I had to have paid for April, but did NOT take off the late fee as they had agreed to do -- and nothing due until early May. 

I called and their RECORDS are correct, but their BILLING had gone KAFLOOEY -- just like my AT&T Go Phone bills and charges me NORMALLY -- then two days later BILLS ME AGAIN, and I have simply been IGNORING the FALSE BILLINGS from AT&T with no problems -- but for FOUR MONTHS it has continued.



I'm getting a LITTLE SICK of the HARASSMENTS of the Christian Democrat/Republicans who only want to PROFIT from Narco-Trafficking with my KENAN FAMILY OF NORTH CAROLINA!!!


Now, when I was first committed by Jonathan Deputy -- as RETRIBUTION the day after I filed Charge of Cyberstalking me -- when I was checked into New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, I REFUSED to sign anything related to billing, and told them to BILL whoever had committed me (at that time I had ASSUMED it was Jonathan Deputy, but did not KNOW THAT until Judge J.H. Corpening kindly RELEASED all my Commitment Papers last week -- see: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/today-in-1865-confederate-general-lee.html), and they AGREED that I should do that if I was falsely committed -- so neither Medicare nor I should be billed for ANY of it. That said, in a Nut House, they OFTEN agree just to keep a patient calm.

STILL, I never signed anything about billing -- unless they slipped it into fine print when I was eventually released in a BUM'S RUSH, and NO ONE gave me the survey of my opinion of their services (which would have actually been QUITE GOOD), and no one told me how to get the State of North Carolina to pay what was NOT covered by insurance -- which they ALSO had promised me they would do several times.


All of this is covered in DETAIL in this blog previously.



And shortly after I was released from "The Oaks", Dr. Dewey Bridger's office called asking to set up an appointment after my release just to go over things. I was pleased that they cared -- and hoped that Dr. Bridger could handle prescribing of any psychiatric drugs, as physicians in general practice often do.


It was a very brief visit, they only taking weight, blood pressure, and an abbreviated stethoscoping, and Dr. Bridger completely REFUSED to discuss my stay in the hospital or to be involved in any psychiatric prescribing. I wondered what on EARTH I had been called in for just two weeks before my annual MAJOR TESTS and PHYSICAL.

Well the bill for a few minutes for $666.00 shows to be for TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGE SERVICE 7 DAY DISCHARGE -- something that had NOT been disclosed to me UNTIL I GOT THAT BILL, yesterday!!! I already paid $20.75, which I'd thought would be about right for a simple office visit, and still owe $24.46 after Medicare -- WHICH I NEVER PERMITTED THEM TO BILL -- has already paid the rest. 

And in today's mail, I ALSO got a bill from New Hanover Regional Medical Center Physician Group from Rita A. Pelliciari, (the Nurse Practitioner who first prescribed for me in the hospital), for $396.00 less $210.90 ALREADY PAID BY MEDICARE WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, for a balance due of $185.10.

And there are MANY MORE bills still to come from that hospital.


So here I sit, trying to decide what to do. If Jonathan Deputy and/or Gold Walker will PAY all of my co-pays for this whole commitment situation -- and throw in a few months of FREE RENT as well, I will let Medicare pay the insurance part. I think THIS would be EASIEST.

Otherwise, I will SUE them for it -- and PUSH that Cyberstalking Charge to CONVICTION with GREATEST PENALTIES POSSIBLE.

Just now, I spoke with the old black guy who has worked for Gold Walker for many years, and who cut the grass here and is now up in the trees pruning. I told him how Gold Walker and Jonathan Deputy have been PROTECTING MAJOR NARCO-TRAFFICKERS both here and on 4th Street -- but he told me on a PREVIOUS visit here that he knew that. I told him I intend to put them both in PRISON -- and to sue them for "every penny they have".


He said, "I hear THAT!!!" as he smiled devilishly. And by that he meant in "human-speak", THANK GOD!!! (He knows they are both UNREPENTANT Donald Trump and Kenan Family CONFEDERATES!!!)




I DARE Gold Walker to FIRE HIM (Gold's good Maintenance Man, Thomas, ALSO knows of Gold's CRIMES against me -- and he calls her son, Allen Walker of http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ SPOILED AND STUPID AS HELL) -- and as I've said before, I'm prepared to pack my necessary belongings and live in my car, again -- parking in front of Gold Walker's House (but NOT Jon Deputy's house -- since only HE has threatened to BEAT ME UP and shaken his FIST at me).


I will SOON compose a Letter to Gold and Jon about this -- asking which way they prefer me to proceed.

Scott








.

No comments:

Post a Comment