Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I've Been Invited to a POOL PARTY -- Right Next Door to the Mansion Once Owned by William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- Who Was, with First Presbyterian, FIRST CAUSE to the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898 -- Fancy THAT!!!


Charlie Rivenbark and Harper Peterson (both Democrats), display favorite meals from their own restaurants while running for Mayor of Wilmington, NC in 2001 and Harper WON, but SHOCKINGLY by only a VERY SMALL MARGIN!!!


More recently (2017), while RUNNING much of Mayor Bill Saffo's Christian Drug Mafia, City Councilman Rivenbark, told me he HOPES that I get a DOG -- and it, too, is HIT BY A TRUCK like I had been in front of City Hall/New Hanover County Court House on February 13, 2017 -- and KNOCKED 12 feet out of a crosswalk!!! Charlie said this IN FRONT of Mayor Saffo's Admin Dawn Grants -- and in Saffo's outer office.

Mayor Saffo and Charlie Rivenbark are DEVOUT CHRISTIANS (of course) -- LOL!!!



The Time/Warner (now Spectrum) truck that hit me in broad daylight -- the driver, Rhys, claimed he could not SEE 6' 11" me, and ACCELERATED around a corner UNTIL he felt the impact with me that buckled the hood to the windshield and broke the top of the radiator grill.



The LILY-WHITE LAW FIRM of my BLOOD KENAN RELATIVE Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher, like me listed in the Kenan Genealogyhttp://www.ymwlaw.com/, REFUSED to consider MOST of my doctors' bills -- and when I was financially desperate, FORCED me to accept a mere $2,500.00. -- after FIRST offering $600.00 or $800.00 (I forget which, but have all the documents).



Queen Elizabeth II is the HEAD of the Church of England.




OK, I am TOO EXHAUSTED still to write Sheriff Ed McMahon, and I got an invite to a POOL PARTY at Democratic Party NC Senate Candidate Harper Peterson's house nearly two weeks from now -- for VOLUNTEERS to work for him, which I am MORE THAN HAPPY to volunteer for (probably background research against his opponent, Republican Incumbent Michael Lee).

And when I checked Google Maps to see where the house is, it is NEXT DOOR to William Rand Kenan, Sr.'s LATER house -- the one he bought after Henry Flagler left him a BUNCH of Standard Oil Stock, as well as to all of WRK, Sr.'s children's -- Flagler's last wife -- Mary Lily Kenan's siblings -- he leaving Mary Lily CONTROL of Standard Oil -- which the Kenan Family continues to control as Exxon-Mobil, today!!!

Or did WRK, Sr. buy this after Flagler gave him and all the same people huge S.O. stock grants at the wedding at Liberty Hall in Kenansville -- so earlier???







Whitehall (majorly renovated by Dick and Lynne Cheney -- according to its plaques), was just PART of Flagler's wedding gift to Mary Lily Kenan -- he had filled it with the BEST Art Treasures and Antiques his people could buy in Europe.


https://www.flaglermuseum.us/




Seen from the Orange Street side, William R. and Mary (Hargrave) Kenan's house is NOW broken up into 12 apartments.


IMAGINE if I moved into one, and to keep Michael Lee from being able to TAP Harper's and my communications, we used two tin cans and a line of string for our TELEPHONE (or maybe Dixie cups -- this being the South).





SEE!!!



The Wilmington Insurrection that WRK, Sr. led from the back of a horse-drawn wagon -- MOWING DOWN BLACKS with a primitive machine gun -- for Jesus and Christianity.





Notice the eyes of William Rand Kenan:



Well, how the MIGHTY have FALLEN!!! 

It seems that CIA Agent Kevin Maurer -- who interviewed me by phone for a BIG ARTICLE in the Wilmington Star News, until his book on the Assassination of Osama Bin Laden was announced to the Press (summer 2012) -- is now just a "Court Reporter", while back THEN he was HEAD of City Desk!!!


Judge orders Linda Mae Everett, 36, of Archdale, to electronic monitoring as part of her pre-trial release
STARNEWSONLINE.COM
Comments
Scott Kenan Kevin Maurer as Head of City Desk in 2012 -- with his assistant, Shelby:






.

No comments:

Post a Comment