Monday, May 11, 2015

Email to Gary Richey, CEO of Dekalb CSB (formerly Mental Health Services)!!!

Gary Richey

Gary Richey, CPA -- Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of Dekalb CSB.



>>> IN FAIRNESS: The CIA/NSA has AGAIN shut down my outgoing email for an undisclosed period of time, so I have NOT YET been able to send this to these people: garyr@dekcsb.org, JosephB@dekcsb.org, BethU@dekcsb.org, or drantin@pactatl.com




DeKalb CSB Information
8:07 AM (2 hours ago)
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
to me
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
Mr. Scott Kenan,

In accordance with Federal law (ref. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003**), we are asking that you remove “DeKalb CSB Information”info@dekcsb.org from your distribution list.

Thank you.

Community Relations
DeKalb CSB



Dear Mr. Gary Richey:

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I was “in your system”, as they say, with many political considerations, for a few years in the mid-1980s, then forced BACK into it by Judge Linda Warren Hunter in 1990, after I reported a massive narcotics ring running through Stone Mountain Park in 1990. I made the TWIN errors of reporting it to Newt Gingrich’s Congressional Office and CNN – and they were part of it, as were Nixon’s former Aide John Ehrlichman -- whose apartment I eventually visited twice, my parents, and my soon employer, Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com.



Richard Nixon with John Ehrlichman

You see, after 15 weeks in Dekalb jail without bond or trial, I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus forcing Judge Hunter to a trial, where I pled NOLO to simple trespass and was given a year of house-arrest probation and the JUDGE (not a doctor), prescribed 1500 mg Lithium daily and weekly blood levels to achieve 0.7. And by the way, my court records in Dekalb online database have been several times CHANGED over the last five years and then half a year ago my records were WIPED CLEAN.

Suffice it to say I have all the court orders from 1990 as well as screen captures of the court database to prove all of this.

Our first meeting was with Dr. Edward O. Nix, and while I asked that it be just he and I, my mother INSISTED (despite my being 39 years old at the time), she be present, and I was OVERRULED -- and oddly, although Dr. Nix had prescribed for me regularly only a few years before, he acted like he’d never met me before. I am 6’ 11” and was the last assistant to Playwright Tennessee Williams, so memorable at least for that. Also odd was that I was aware of Dr. Nix holding sessions specifically for gay patients and his having actually come out gay – when my being gay came up, Nix said, “Maybe you should have asked for a gay-friendly doctor.”

And then my mother told him HER story of how BIPOLAR I was, and without consulting me, he prescribed the 1,500 mg Lithium to be taken ONCE PER DAY. As you likely know, this amount at once can be fatal (and eventually, we learned that 900 mg/day got me to 0.7 reliably – after the first month that is all I ever took, but kept that info from therapists until the last year).

More on Mom and how she had her brother killed by the US Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi after he allowed his daughter to marry a Jew (we had swastikas on the dinner plates growing up and daily beatings – Coach Lou Holtz was so much a help with Mom’s Swastikas that SHE got him his dream job of coaching at Notre Dame): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html.


But of course NO ONE at Dekalb CSB would listen to ANYTHING like the facts of my life!!! So given the extreme of once-per-day dosing, I contacted then US Attorney in Decatur, GA, Bob Barr (this before he was the Libertarian Party candidate for President in 2008), charging Mom with attempted murder, but when he called her, she said I was just a BIPOLAR and should not be listened to. So he dropped it.

You see, in 1978 when I was 27, I began remembering the Swastikas, daily beatings, etc., and noticed everyone else had a BETTER relationship with their parents and I began talking about it and looking for answers. The net result was that I was forced to sell out my ownership in www.whalestalecapemay.com , which my founding partners still own, and although I was seeing a Dr. Waggenheim in suburban Philadelphia and it went well in talk therapy for about three sessions, my mother had the idea I needed the semi-lobotomizing effects of Lithium, which was only then catching popularity, and she FORCED me to change doctors to a Dr. Wallace Hussong of Cherry Hill, NJ, all the way across metro Philly from where we lived in West Chester, PA – there HAD to be closer “Chemical Doctors”.

In Wally Hussong’s office, he silently filled a “horse syringe” (giant one), while talking with me the first time, but said nothing about it – attempting to elicit more serious panic in me, but I REFUSED to comply, but was stuck with him.

And so was established that I am a WORTHLESS WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH WITH NO LEGAL RIGHTS AT ALL, many even today claim I am bipolar and need meds – the ones who CANNOT debate my facts and logic.

But I fully acknowledge I DID have signs of Bipolar I then – the swings and manic episodes with almost no sleep, but since 1992, I have never suffered Depression nor had a single problem sleeping – regardless. I credit my study of metaphysics, and New Thought – the idea that if you want a different life, find a better thought.



In any case, I continued at Dekalb CSB, and I believe Dr. Nix soon left for private practice, where he now is: https://plus.google.com/101176504130535372809/about?gl=mx&hl=en.

Within a couple of years, it was seen that I was so stable, I ended up visiting Dekalb CSB only twice per year for 10 minute check- ins with lithium levels only once per year. Then the law was changed and we went to both twice as often. Eventually I had Alexandra Widdon (she might have been under maiden name at DCSB), whom I really liked and when she went to PACT Atl, I went with her – between 2000 and 2002, I think.

There we continued until early 2009, when Alex said she had never seen my acting Bipolar at all, and 31 years on Lithium was OUTRAGEOUS, given its destructive nature and the fact that most civilized countries OUT-LAWED its use except for short periods. I DID lose nearly all my previously perfect teeth to it, and I think that is why I have little feeling in my feet now and poor circulation there – but I was thoroughly tested and NONE of my vital organs are damaged, a MIRACLE given the drug’s track record!!!

What it did was to slow my thinking and lower my IQ – both of which I naturally have a lot of, so that didn’t matter much. But it also made me uncaring about things – and unable to see how events in my life were connected. THAT is why it is popular in the USA – to deal with dissidents.

But surprisingly, it was only several years into going to PACT Atl that Alex introduced me to Dr. Todd Antin, under whom she worked – while telling me I was supposed to at least meet him once per year. I don’t mean to complain, but to show you how STABLE I was for this to be possible.



Tom Houck

After a couple of months of more frequent visits --- and Dr. Antin suddenly sitting in on sessions and wanting to give me other exotic drugs, I simply abandoned it all. BUT, about a year later, I attended a political party thrown by radio host and Democratic operative Tom Houck (and the circumstantial evidence suggests he set up MLK, Jr. – whom he was driver for a couple of years -- for assassination): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/tom-houck-gettin-cozy-with-black-folks.html, and after I confronted Tom Houck with uncomfortable questions, Alex Widdon MIRACULOUSLY SHOWED UP for dinner there at the Highland Tap (with a friend), and gently tried to get me to come back.

Funniest about THAT is that Highland Tap occupies the EXACT SPACE that previously held Texas Drilling Company leather and western gay bar in the 1980s, where one of the co-conspirators in Tennessee Williams’s murder, Gary Tucker, spun disks when he moved to Atlanta after Tennessee’s murder, and that was how I got in touch with him and his partner-in-crime, Schuyler “Skye” Wyatt.

Well, I’ll spare you further. You can see a concise summary of crimes committed against me in this letter that was never received by the org: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/11/email-just-sent-to-center-for-justice.html.



You should also know that due to my Kenan Family (my relatives control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Bank of America, much of Coca-Cola and www.theKAG.com), and my Tennessee Williams connections, I now work with three Presidents of Mexico to kick CIA narco-traffickers out of Puerto Vallarta – and when I was at the Tennessee Williams festival in New Orleans about six weeks ago, I met with Gen. Russel Honore twice, and HE knew all about the Atlanta/Stone Mountain Drug Ring, so I feed him and other Patriots info. 



Dottie Newman on right is/was also a Docent at the High Museum of Art.

It was Secretary of State Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, whose Book Club I was in for a few months, who in 2010 told me to flee the USA after Republicans tried to commit me (including Dekalb CSB’s nurse who was actually ON MY SIDE -- she coming out at least two of the times and SHE told me it was the Republican Party who was behind it all. She retired right after that and moved to Florida, if you want to contact her), FIVE TIMES in ONE MONTH, and that they would murder me if I didn’t.

And actually, I have later remembered that I DO have that nurse's business card here in my physical files!!!

My concern is that your model of medicating people into acting as you find “normal” WITHOUT LISTENING to patients – only caring about symptoms is BEYOND BANKRUPT!!! (And yes, I know you can’t AFFORD to listen.)

But I know the kind of budgets you get and that you are FORCED by Dekalb Political Leaders to participate in silencing critics of American Society. And YOU have been working for Dekalb CSB – the head being a CPA instead of an MD says VOLUMESand it might be time for you to step down.

For the record, I just called Alex Widdon and left message that neither she nor Dr. Antin should take this personally. That was a long time ago, and I wish them well in their current endeavors.

Scott Kenan


PS: I called your offices to let them know I would take them off my email list after I post and email this out. And for the record, the law they cite has to do with unwanted COMMERCIAL emails (which none of mine are), and it is for INTERSTATE emailing, while I email INTERNATIONALLY!!!



I know JUST HOW HE FEELS!!!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment